Friday, November 14, 2014

AHAVA Soothing After-Shave Moisturizer || Review

Ahava was my favorite brand until I refuse to use any product from Israel after the massive attack in Gaza.Anyway, you might not know that last year I posted my mini haul in the blog- HERE and i bought the set of skincare from AHAVA. Well, this is my 2nd and probably the last After-shave moisturizer from them; so I have decided finally it's time to review about it.


Price- $30 

Shop- AHAVA  


As you can see, the tube is tiny and has very little amount of products inside!! I love the packaging though, comes in a pumping applicator. The texture of the moisturizer is very creamy but light-weighted. The scent is very soothing and i do love it. It hydrates the skin very well. I love that it's not greasy at all. I have oily skin and it suit my skin well. It helps  to  calm down the redness after I shaved and very moisturizing. 
This brand are made from Israel and as i said above, I am not going to buy any of the products from this brand and this is obviously the last one but I do have enjoyed using this moisturizer!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by

80% off new glass