Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Facial Mask For Men || Montagne Jeunesse ||


when I was teenager, I used to take care my skin so well like nobody did before  It's just because I was struggled a lot with acne, bacne and etc. I felt so insecure that time for acne face. I did every medication including Surgery for acne treatment.
Anyway, that was my past.Now I have no acne, barely get any (when the weather is really hot) & eventually I really don't have time for taking some extra care for my skin as well as body.But still I am getting care through my wife <3 She loved to use facial masks and always put some extra on me ( how sweet, isn't it?) 
She first introduced me this awesome +Montagne Jeunesse  Mask few months ago. Then I was really interested to try some other masks from this company. Finally got  a chance to try out.
I have only tried the Deep Pore Cleansing Peel off mask today. I will try the mud mask later. 
Here are some of the photos and videos to see--











Deep Pore Cleansing Peel Off Mask-

Description-
Bursting with Spearmint oil this masque will dig the dirt out of his pores. Skin is left feeling deeply cleansed and smooth. Our boys deserve a little treat too. 

• Suitable For Vegans
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free
• No Added Parabens

Ingredients-  Dead sea salt, spearmint 

Suitable For-  Combination / Normal / Oily Skin( I have oily skin )

How To Apply- 
Apply to clean, shaven face. Splash your face with warm water and dry. Apply in a thin, even layer over your face, avoiding eyes, lips and hair. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, or until the masque is totally dry. Then gently peel it off (never pull) wash off any stuck bits with water. Not for use on very sensitive or broken skin.

Warning: Natural ingredients may vary in color. Like all toiletries, these masques are best kept out of reach of children. Avoid eyes. Test for irritant before use. For external use only.

read the details first 

take a rest and apply 

OH! you can also take a nap!!






love this part.. peel baby!! Peel baby!

came out all my whiteheads and dead cell!!

after the fresh face 

Check out the video -


What I Like- 
  • It smell nice
  • love the spearmint flavor
  • comes out all the blackheads+ whiteheads
  • love to peel
  • dry fast
  • feel refreshed
  • perfect amount for one time use 

What I Dislike-
  • I feel burning sensation when applying it
Price-   £1.09

Purchase-    Yes! I love it. 

Where to Buy-  You can find it in any drugstore.

Good News- We will giving away these entire set to one lucky winner soon. Stay with us !! 

Follow Them-   Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest 

Have you ever tried this out !! Lemme know !! 


Stay Happy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by

80% off new glass